Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Reuters Trumps, Dumps CNN Claim of Secret Service Warning To Donald Trump

 HARTFORD, CT - APRIL 21:  Democratic presidential candidate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton laughs during the Hartford Gun Violence Prevention Discussion on April 21, 2016 in Hartford, Connecticut. Hillary Clinton held a panel discussion with families of victims of gun violence as she campaigned in Connecticut ahead of Tuesday's presidential primary.  (Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
The Reuters news service has poured cold water on CNN’s overheated claim that the Secret Service warned Donald Trump’s campaign that his gun rights rhetoric seemed to threaten the safety of Hillary Clinton. Reuters reported that “a federal official on Wednesday said the U.S. Secret Service had not formally spoken with Republican Donald Trump’s presidential campaign regarding his suggestion a day earlier that gun rights activists could stop Democratic rival Hillary Clinton from curtailing their access to firearms.” Trump gleefully broadcast Reuters’ refutation of the CNN article.
On Tuesday, Democrats, and many parts of the established media, claimed that Trump had casually threatened Hillary Clinton during an off-the-cuff campaign speech. This media-magnified claim — just like other claims, whether true or not — helps the Democrats’ push their narrative that Trump is too unstable to risk putting in the White House.
Here are Trump’s comments that Democrats used to create the media furor;
Hillary wants to abolish — essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I tell you what, that will be a horrible day, if Hillary gets to put her judges in, right now we’re tied.
CNN kept the controversy going Wednesday evening with a claim that Secret Service officials warned Trump’s campaign about the remarks. In an updated version of the article published at 8.30 pm, CNN claimed:
A US Secret Service official confirms to CNN that the USSS has spoken to the Trump campaign regarding his Second Amendment comments.
“There has been more than one conversation” on the topic, the official told CNN.
However, CNN also undermined its own 8.30 pm article by saying that “it’s unclear at what level in the campaign structure the conversations occurred.”
The Reuters article was published 8.57 pm, or almost 30  minutes later. Headlined, “Official: No formal Secret Service discussions with Trump camp on remark,” the Reuters article said:
A federal official on Wednesday said the U.S. Secret Service had not formally spoken with Republican Donald Trump’s presidential campaign regarding his suggestion a day earlier that gun rights activists could stop Democratic rival Hillary Clinton from curtailing their access to firearms.
… Earlier CNN had reported that there had been multiple conversations between the campaign and the agency.
In the late afternoon, Trump had scoffed at the CNN’s claim of Secret Service concern. 

2 comments:

Zeinab Preciouse said...

!!! How To Get Your Ex Lover Back And Avoid Divorce Immediately !!!
Really!! This is indeed a shocking and real Testimony i have ever seen..I
visited a forum here on the internet on the 18TH OF DECEMBER 2015, after my
wife divorced me and my marriage of 8 years was broken and i was
completely heartbroken and all hope was lost because i have tried all means
to bring my wife back to me after much begging and did everything
possible to make sure that she comes back, but nothing worked out for me....
And i saw a tremendous testimony of this mighty and powerful spell caster
called Dr.AROMO on the forum.. And i saw how Dr AROMO reunited a
marriage and brought the Husband of a woman back to her in just 24 hours..I
never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic
before..Nobody would have been able to convince me about magic spells, not
until Dr.AROMO did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me
and brought my wife back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on
the internet..i was really surprised and amazed when my husband came to my
house and knelt down begging for my forgiveness and for me to accept him
back.. I am indeed short of words, and i don't know how much to express my
gratitude to you Dr.AROMO you are indeed a God sent to me and my entire
life and family.. he did his work just as he guaranteed me in 24 hours and
it yielded a positive result to me and i was able to get my Husband back.
right now my wife has falling so much in love with me and my kids like
never before. This spell casting isn't a joke but he opened up his
eyes to see how much i love and needed him, i really don't know how best to
appreciate you Dr.AROMO for bringing joy into my life and family, and now i
am a happy man once again.. here is his Email:
dr.aromospelltemple@gmail.com you can whatsapp him on +2347064693371
dr.aromospelltemple@gmail.com +3347064693371

Synder Anderson said...

How i got my Husband back Thanks to Lord Alika for bringing back my Husband ,and brought great joy to my family??? My name is Kathryn Louise, My Ex-Husband dumped me two weeks ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help people to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 48hours that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Lord Alika , You are truly talented and gifted. web:http://lordalikaspelltemp8.wix.com/http is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man.Email: lordalikaspelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or +19206246318. web:http://lordalikaspelltemp8.wix.com/http