Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Why are Hillary’s eyes moving out of sync with each other?

By Thomas Lifson

 There is something really strange – unnerving, actually – with the way Hillary Clinton’s eyeballs move out of sync with one another during a speech she gave at Temple University on Monday. As I noted yesterday, she was spotted being helped up some stairs at the event.
Eagle-eyed John Binder of The American Mirror spotted the anomalous eyeballs and put together a video of the moments when the left eye detached from the right eye and moved independently.

You have to look closely and focus on the eyes. I confess that I discovered an atavistic aversion to looking Madame Clinton directly in the eyes, perhaps related to folk wisdom that if you stare into the eyes of a snake you can become paralyzed.  I just reminded myself it was merely pixels, and overcame my silly fear and discovered that as Binder wrote, “…the left eye looked to be cock-eyed and displaced, especially as she looked towards the left.”
I am no expert at all at matters medical, but there does seem to be something weird going on in Hillary’s brain circuitry.

No comments: