Saturday, November 05, 2016

Clinton’s Niece Picks Trump Over Her ‘Selfish’ Aunt

 


A niece of Hillary Clinton is voting for Donald Trump because she thinks her aunt just wants “to be the first woman president.” The Daily Mail reported that the estranged relative is Macy Smit, 25, who works at a hair salon in Tampa, Fla. Her father is former President Bill Clinton’s half-brother, Roger. On Wednesday, Smit told Radar Online: “I support Donald Trump 100 percent. I have been a Democrat my entire life, but Trump is what we need right now; somebody who is going to stand up for us. I think at this point Hillary just wants it for the history books; to be the first woman president for selfish reasons.” Smit acknowledged that relations with her extended family have been strained for years. She claimed the Clintons have made her feel “not good enough” to be part of the clan, and said she has received no support from the ex-president or the former secretary of state. Smit told Inside Edition six years ago that she was on food stamps. The Clintons “are not as good as everyone thinks they are,” according to Smit. Her mother, Martha Spivey of Cooksville, Tenn., reportedly lived with Roger Clinton for only a short time in the early 1980s. Now 50 years of age, she has remarried. Spivey told the Daily Mail: “I’m normally a Democrat, but I don’t know if I’ll even waste my gas going to vote this year.”

Source: MailOnline Photo: The Sun

No comments: