Friday, December 16, 2016

GERMANY SEX ATTACKS: Arrogant asylum seeker DEPORTED after BOASTING about his crimes on TV

AN ARROGANT asylum seeker who boasted about his criminal lifestyle on TV has been deported after he was identified by a woman he had sexually assaulted over New Year.After the victim's complaint, the migrant's status as a criminal was upgraded from being a petty pickpocket and violent thug to being a sex attacker, making him eligible for deportation. More than five million people in Germany watched an exclusive TV report in February titled 'King of the Pickpockets', which interviewed the 33-year-old Moroccan, identified as Taoufik M. But his boasting backfired when he was spotted by one of the Cologne sex attacks victims, who complained to police, leading to his arrest. In her statement, the woman had spoken of her shock at being surrounded by a gang of foreigners and said that the man she later recognised on TV had put his hand under her skirt. She had managed to break free from the group, but she claims he then chased her and again repeated the assault. The migrant's trial lasted for months but eventually ended with his deportation. Taoufik M. was one of the few Cologne sex attackers who was actually sentenced, after he received 19 months in prison.Local media said police had identified him as the boss of a gang of North African thieves and pickpockets who has been arrested 22 times by police for crimes, ranging from grievous bodily harm through to organised thievery. Refusing to accept the sentence for the sex attack, he appealed and it was delayed when the judge became ill, but in the meantime German officials had had enough of him and decided to deport him. In a desperate bid stop the deportation, as soon as he had been loaded on the Royal Air Maroc plane from Frankfurt to Casablanca, the asylum seeker started violently resisting police officers who struggled to restrain him, and as a result the captain aborted the takeoff and asked the officers and the asylum seeker to leave.He was brought to a local detention centre in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia but the Ministry of the Interior officials had been prepared for him to try something like this, and had already booked several other seats and deportation papers so that it was not necessary to go through the whole process again.It meant that he could be taken repeatedly to the airport and on the latest attempt this month when he was accompanied by three police officers they managed to get him on board. Police reported that the procedure had included a strip search where they discovered a razor blade hidden on his body.
 http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/744423/cologne-sex-attacks-asylum-seeker-deported-germany-new-years

No comments: