Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Germany: Muslim migrant who slit his boss’s throat “had begun to speak more and more of Allah”

Mohammad Hussain Rashwani was described as a “’model’ for integration of asylum seekers.” Then “he viciously attacked the owner of the salon, 64-year-old Ilona F. in the neck with a knife.”
Here, Ilona F. reveals that he had begun to speak more and more about Allah. And Allah, of course, told his followers: “When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks” (Qur’an 47:4).

“‘There were no signs for me,'” translated from “‘Es gab für mich keine Anzeichen,'” Lausitzer Rundschau, July 12, 2017 (thanks to Gates of Vienna):
Could she have seen this attack coming? The hairdresser is always asking herself this question. And there is no answer. “Today I do not know what to think; until this Wednesday evening he was a kind man to me, until I finally believed that he would make something of himself, because I appreciated his qualities in technical terms,” ​​says Ilona F.
The Herzberg woman would not like to comment on the act itself, but her thoughts always revolve around the why. “Was I meddling too much? Was I too strong for him? Did we, my husband and I, organize too much for him?” These and similar thoughts are constantly going through her head. But there were no signs that the Syrian, who came from Damascus, might have had other plans. His mother, with whom Ilona F. was in contact, had written several times how grateful her son was for the opportunity he got and how much he respected the “boss.” “He personally assured me and my husband of this.”
Still, something must have happened to him that drove him to this bloody deed. “There was no sign for me that something like this could happen,” the 64-year-old recalls. But she admits he had changed in the past months. “We had invested a lot of time after the superlative beginning and helped him in every way,” said Ilona F. “We had plans. He was a great hairdresser, and the customers were very satisfied with his work. We believed that all would go well. ”
Even then, the change began. He, the Muslim, who so far had not appeared to be particularly faithful, had begun to speak more and more of Allah. This had already begun to get on her nerves. He had not visited the hairdresser and her husband so often. Previously this was quite common. People talked a lot, both professionally and privately. He had neglected the learning of the German language more and more. “He had always assured me that he wanted to learn the language, but later on, and he often said later, when we talked about the future,” the businesswoman says.
There were also problems in the salon. Mohammad H. had always been unpunctual, had not taken time so seriously. He had only reluctantly moved to Schönewalde, where Ilona F. was the owner of another barber shop. In the week of his attack, he had refused his assignment there.
After anger in the Herzberg shop, because a customer was not satisfied with the results of the work of the Syrian hairdresser, she had told him that they had to talk to each other. “I knew it could not go on, but I immediately wondered what would happen to him when I kicked him out, and I still believed in him.”
That this might be a fatal mistake, the Herzberg woman begins to realize now only. “That I should have deceived myself so much about a human being,” she shakes her head incredulously. “I’m really sorry for him.”
All the more she was very pleased with how much compassion she had experienced in the last two weeks, how many greetings she had received — “some of the people I do not even know”. Among them were Syrians, who had brought their flowers, apologized in a letter for the action of their countryman, and distanced themselves from it. “I have no hatred for Syrians,” says Ilona F. “The integration could have worked, also from many I have received support.” Her health is still not good, she says. “All this is still too much to me,” she says, hoping for more peace.

 https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/07/germany-muslim-migrant-who-slit-his-bosss-throat-had-begun-to-speak-more-and-more-of-allah

No comments: