The Syrian "refugee blogger and columnist" Aras B. is facing a " serious scandal ":He is to be tried for sexual attacks on women and girls on 23rd of November.According to information from the newspaper Junge Freiheit, proceedings against Aras B. were initiated on 23rd of November before the district court of Lemgo. The author, who was born in 1998 and works for HuffPost and Vice among others, is accused of having grabbed and sexually harassed several women and girls at his former school in Lemgo, the Lüttfeld vocational college, as well as in the school bus. A total of six cases are reported to have occurred between November and December 2017 and in March this year. Five attacks of Grapsch allegedly took place in the vocational school in Lemgo, one in a bus. The alleged victims are three schoolmates, reports Junge Freiheit. One time a female breast, another time a butt was the target of the columnist Aras B., who was celebrated by the mainstream media.The third victim is said to have been molested in the bus at the end of last year on the way to school. The third victim is said to have been molested in the bus at the end of last year on the way to school. Aras B. was said to have touched the woman's breasts in a targeted manner. Even before these incidents, which have now become known, B. is said to have been accused of showing porn movies on his mobile phone.He denies the accusations to the newspaper. "This is fake," says B. calmly on the phone. Nothing about it is true. He was not aware of any trial, he had not received a subpoena.But the director of the district court Lemgo, Petra Borgschulte, contradicts him and confirmed on demand of Junge Freiheit that on 23rd of November a criminal proceeding for sexual harassment will be tried. Since it was a non-public juvenile criminal case, she could not comment on the content of the accusation.But Borgschultes information about time and meeting room coincide with the information of the newspaper Junge Freiheit about the proceedings against B., who prefers to remain silent. He also does not reply to an e-mail. However, his account on Twitter and his Facebook fan page disappeared on Wednesday afternoon just before the deadline given to him by the newspaper for a reply.The fact that the Syrian cultivates a somewhat different image of women had already become clear with the topic of Cologne New Year's Eve. At that time he wrote on Twitter: "Most women are to blame for this themselves. To be alone at night". Later, he denied this and claimed that he had "expressed it wrongly" because his knowledge of German had not yet been so good. Actually, he wanted to say the complete opposite.Aras B. is always causing a stir and anger in the social media with his statements.Aras B. is always causing a stir and anger in the social media with his statements. AfD voters " were no longer welcome" for him in Germany and should leave Germany, a mobile phone belongs to the basic supply of refugees and must be financed by the state, so some of the outpourings of the Syrian's mind.